Latest The Hub News @ : 23/12/2019 14:21:40
Monday 23rd December 2019 14:21
ESB Insurance hours over Festive Period /
The team will be here for those times you need us over Christmas and the New Year. Here is some information we thought you might find useful over the festive period: opening hours
Tuesday 24th December – 8.30am – 12.30pm
Wednesday 25th December -Closed
Thursday 26th December – Closed
Friday 27th December – Closed
Monday 30th December – 10am – 4pm
Tuesday 31st December – 10am – 4pm
Wednesday 1st January 2020 – Closed
Thursday 2nd January 2020 – Normal Service resumes (8.30am – 4.45pm)
During the above opening times, we can be contacted at 01-7026699 – Option 5
During our office closing times, you can still call 01-7026699 – Option 5 and select the Allianz helpline or breakdown assistance. The helpline is available 24/7.
In the event of a claim during the period of closure, you may contact Allianz Helpline direct on 1890 779999.
You may also find useful information and emergency numbers on our website: http://www.esbstaffinsurancescheme.ie
Thank you for your custom. We look forward to supporting you in 2018. We wish you all a Happy Christmas & Peaceful New Year from all of the team at ESB Staff Insurance Scheme.
Building Access Arrangements, D2/3 over Festive Break /
Please note the following arrangements for building access over the festive period. Gateway 2 and 3
• On December 24th main doors will close at 2pm
• Out of hours access must be used after this time
• Buildings will officially reopen on January 2nd 2020
• Out of hours access to Gateway 2 remain in place for staff working during this period under prior arrangement with ESB security
• If you intend to work during this period please advise mailto:Security.CtrlRoom@esb.ie in advance if you have not already done so Gateway 1
• December 24th main doors will close at 4pm
• Building reopens on 2nd January 2020
• If you intend to work during this period please advise mailto:Security.CtrlRoom@esb.ie in advance if you have not already done so • Out of hours arrangements will be put in place
Polefield Car park
• Car park will close at 3.15pm on December 24th and will remain closed until 7am on 2nd January 2020
• Please be advised if you are intend to remain in Gateway on 24th December after this time you may move you car to the basement carpark (spaces allowing) Merrion Square and Matthews Building
• Building will be close at 3.30pm on December 24th and will reopen January 2nd 2020
• If you intend to work during this period please advise mailto:Security.CtrlRoom@esb.ie in advance if you have not already done so Fitzwilliam Multi Storey Car Park
• The car park will close at 3.15pm on December 24th and will reopen on 2nd January 2020 Shuttle Bus Service
• The last shuttle bus service will leave Gateway at 1.30pm on December 24th • Normal service will resume on 2nd of January 2020
Death of Charlie Heather, father of Ann Wilson, GT HR / Bill Coyle
It is with deep sadness and regret that I inform you of the death of Charlie Heather, father of Ann Wilson, Generation and Trading HR.
Peacefully in his 90th year in the care of the sisters and staff of the Holy Family Residence, Roebuck Road, Clonskeagh, with his family by his side. He will be deeply missed by his devoted wife Teresa, children Mary (Timmins), Eugene, Bernadette (Coleman), Charles, Paul, Michael, David, Ann (Wilson) and William, sister Kay (Snookes) sister-in-law Peg (Harris), sons-in-law and daughters-in-law, his nineteen adored grandchildren and great-grandchild, nieces, nephews, and a wide circle of family and friends.
May he rest in peace. Reposing at The Holy Family Residence, Roebuck Road, Clonskeagh on Sunday evening (22nd December) from 6pm to 8pm. Funeral Mass at 10.30am on Monday morning (23rd December) in the Holy Family Residence followed by burial at Glasnevin Cemetery. Our thoughts and prayers are with Ann and her family at this time.