Latest ESBNET News @ : 07/03/2017 14:23:11
Tuesday 7th March 2017 14:23
Death of Partick (Pat) Tobin, ex Leopardstown Road. / Niall O Connor
The death has occured of Pat Tobin ex ESB Networks, Leopardstown Road on the 4th March’17.
Reposing at his home on Wednesday evening from 5pm until 7pm with a gathering of family and friends for 6.30pm prayer service. (all welcome). Removal on Thursday morning to Our Lady of Victories Church, Sallynoggin arriving at 9.50am. Funeral immediately after 10 am Requiem Mass to Deans Grange Cemetery.
Sports & Social
ESB Angling Club – Game Fishing Trip (Ardaire Springs Kilkenny 11th March) / John Higgins
The ESB Angling Club’s second outing of 2017 is confirmed for Ardaire Springs fishery. The fishery is situated in Ardera, Mooncoin, Co. Kilkenny and covers over 2.5 acres of lakes, stocked with Rainbow and Brown trout ranging from 2lb to 20lb. Anyone is welcome to join us for this trip. You don’t need your own equipment. Location
• Tackle Hire Available
• Tuition Available
• Free Tea & Coffee For All Anglers
• Shop Stocked With Chocolate, Crisps & Soft Drinks
• Use Of Our BBQ For All Anglers
• Ample Car Parking
The ESB club organises day fishing trips from March to November during the year covering game, coarse, beach and charter fishing. One or two of the trips each year are weekend outings to prime fishing locations in Ireland.
• Additional activities include fly tying lessons in the winter and coaching for outings if required.
• There are varying levels of experience in the club and we keen to help anyone wet a line. • Help is available at each outing from the experienced members.
Membership is open to all ESB staff. If you have any questions please contact John.firstname.lastname@example.org